- Social Psychology Network – This Web site is the top online source for endless resources in social psychology.
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP) – (APA Div. 8) Many of our students and faculty attend and present at their annual national conference. This organization sponsors Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin and Personality and Social Psychology Review.
- Society of Southeastern Social Psychologists – Our students and faculty often attend and present at their annual conference.
- Society of Experimental Social Psychology – This organization sponsors the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology and Social Psychology and Personality Science.
- Classic Research Studies: Robber's Cave Experiment – This Web site is a reprint of a book about intergroup conflict and cooperation. Zimbardo’s Stanford Prison Experiment – Learn more details about this experiment on group dynamics. There also is a link to Zimbardo’s own Web site.
- Online Studies – This page contains links to Web-based experiments, surveys and other social psychology studies.
- Science of Relationships - This Web site features content about close relationships research.
- Some of the top journals in social psychology include the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, and Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, Social Psychological and Personality Science, and Personality and Social Psychology Review.