New Research Findings
- Genetic and environmental factors in alcohol use disorder and divorce
- How do patterns of family functioning influence children's mental and physical health in pediatric asthma?
- How do Mexican mothers impact their adolescent daughters’ ethnic-racial identity?
- Why do kids respond differently to intervention - could it be in their genes?
- Facial recognition technology accurately predicts student engagement
- CCEP honored for exemplary community-engaged research
- Kliewer, Zyzniewski win College of Humanities and Sciences awards
- Hall featured in video, article on support for sexual assault
- Shivy co-authors economic impact study
- In 45 years at VCU, McCullough helped revolutionize the way the world defines depression
- Student award and scholarship recipients for 2017 announced
- Academic Calendar | Thesis and Dissertation Calendar
- Apr. 24: PPRG presents "Constructing Meaning: Examining Structured Poetic Expressions as a Means to Process Grief"
- Apr. 25: Health Psychology Colloquium: "Using Evidence-Based Programming to Improve the Health of our Communities"
- Apr. 27: "Life After the B.S. in Psychology"
- Apr. 27: College of Humanities and Sciences Awards Breakfast (8 honorees from Psychology)