New Research Findings
- Genetic and environmental factors in alcohol use disorder and divorce
- How do patterns of family functioning influence children's mental and physical health in pediatric asthma?
- How do Mexican mothers impact their adolescent daughters’ ethnic-racial identity?
- Why do kids respond differently to intervention - could it be in their genes?
- Academic Calendar | Thesis and Dissertation Calendar
- Feb. 28: "Uncovering the Science Behind E-Cigarettes: What Do They Do and Who is Using Them at VCU?"
- Mar. 13: The Positive Psychology Research Group presents "The Science of Happiness Class and Thrive LLC: From Research to Practice and Back Again"
- Mar. 16: Case study event focused on adolescent substance use