New Research Findings
- Genetic and environmental factors in alcohol use disorder and divorce
- How do patterns of family functioning influence children's mental and physical health in pediatric asthma?
- How do Mexican mothers impact their adolescent daughters’ ethnic-racial identity?
- Why do kids respond differently to intervention - could it be in their genes?
- Psychology grad program ranks No. 60 in U.S. News & World Report
- Department collecting written tributes for retiring faculty McCullough and Worthington
- Job ad: Assistant professor (non tenure-track)
- Utsey lab shares expertise at Columbia's Winter Roundtable
- Psychology students win Black History in the Making awards
- New winter/spring newsletter available
- Academic Calendar | Thesis and Dissertation Calendar
- Mar. 28: The Distinguished Speaker Series presents "Can We Promote Positive Youth Adjustment by Intervening in Ethnic-Racial Identity Development?"
- Mar. 31: SPUD alumnus presents "Both Wings of the Bird: Mindfulness, Compassion and Social Emotion Regulation"
- Apr. 3: Ev Worthington, Ph.D., presents "A Look Back at People and Experiences From More Than 40 Years in Psychology"